Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tillie n' Me...Getting Better Every Day!


How cool is this? A friend let me know about Wordle, and, well, it does become addicting!

I assembled a list of words related to my past 3 1/2 years of RVing. It's not all inclusive, as I am looking at it now and coming up with a few more. Oh well, it's free, and I can do another one. Here's a pointer I learned on my own.

Once you create yours, print it but use one of the PDF creating tools, or maybe you don't even have to, but that lets you save it. Then copy the image into a photo editing program, save as a jpg, and then you can use it like you would a photo.

And, it's probably smart to assemble your random list of words in a word doc so you don't have to start from scratch if you forgot something. I didn't find a way to scrap it except for exiting the program and reopening. You will end up posting to the gallery and looking at the collection waiting for yours, the best of all.

The perfect hobby for a quiet evening boondocking in a parking lot, or wherever. Don't say I didn't teach you something!!

No comments: