Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happiness Is!

I AM A NEW YORK TIMES ADDICT!

There, I've said it. It's my Mom's fault. She kept mentioning articles she read in the Times, and when I'd visit she'd share.

Being on the road gives one a hankering for stability in at least one aspect of life. For me it's the NYT.

Imagine my delight when I realized that I'm staying a month in an Arizona community that would give me the option to get one dropped on Tillie's doorstep each morning. Otherwise I end up driving around, looking for Starbucks, the most reliable place to find NYT, and spending my $1.25 for real news.

Sometimes it's the big little things that make me happy. I'm not gonna think about what my withdrawal will be when I move on and have to go back to the ol' fashioned way of hunting for the NYT....

No comments: